My devices: iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPad Pro 11
MacBook
Dell Inspiron laptop
CHUWI Plus 10 convertible Windows/Android tablet
Flag: Canada

SB OK With iOS 12!

Post by rbytes »

I upgraded my iPhone and iPad to iOS 12 last night. So far, all SB programs are running normally. If anything broke, it may take a while to notice.

One change you may hate, as I fervently do, is Apple swapping the letters/numbers key and the keyboard select key on the default keyboard. I can't count the numbers of times already that I have tried to switch from letters to numbers/punctuation and instead have changed keyboards!

It would sure be nice to get an SB update to fix the things that are already broken - eg the camera commands.
The only thing that gets me down is gravity...

Henko
My devices: iPhone,iPad
Windows
Flag: Netherlands

Re: SB OK With iOS 12!

Post by Henko »

rbytes wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:28 pm
One change you may hate, as I fervently do, is Apple swapping the letters/numbers key and the keyboard select key on the default keyboard. I can't count the numbers of times already that I have tried to switch from letters to numbers/punctuation and instead have changed keyboards!
Indeed, i now have 2 iPad's with two different keyboards. Brainless people at Apple :twisted: (from my point of view, it drives me mad)

rbytes
My devices: iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPad Pro 11
MacBook
Dell Inspiron laptop
CHUWI Plus 10 convertible Windows/Android tablet
Flag: Canada

Re: SB OK With iOS 12!

Post by rbytes »

Someone at Apple isn't keeping up with the negative reaction from their users. If you Google "Apple keyboard change in iOS 12" you will see hundreds of similar comments. :?
The only thing that gets me down is gravity...