Mass on Spring Resonance
Re: Mass on Spring Resonance
Yes. You found it ok then?
Re: Mass on Spring Resonance
Dutchman- Did you see the replies here? And my posting under this topic (BASIC Programs) ? (You indicated interest in it.)
Re: Mass on Spring Resonance
As to simulation: The discussion reminds me of something i programmed years ago:
The simulation of "Four celestial bodies attracting each other"
The simulation of "Four celestial bodies attracting each other"
- Attachments
-
- 4 celestial bodies attracting each other.txt
- (4.5 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Re: Mass on Spring Resonance
Sounds interesting. Does it use the same “incremental changes” method? Or does it use actual equations? I have never tried 4, only 3 (Sun, Moon, & Satellite). I also made it work as Earth, Moon, & the Artemis II recent loop around the moon. I can post it if you’re interested.

